DWC Owners Forum

Author Topic: What do I need for drilling with DWC?  (Read 3865 times)

Troy H

• View Profile
    • Handy's Workshop
Re: What do I need for drilling with DWC?
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2015, 07:49:02 PM »
Do you choose Drill when you right click on Milling Stock? If so, which option do you choose in the hole wizard. This is where I was having trouble, getting the proper setup here.

Butch Elrod

• It's just a piece of wood.
    • View Profile
    • Wood Hacker - Hacked Sticks, Stumps, and Logs.
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2015, 09:39:04 PM »
Do you choose Drill when you right click on Milling Stock? If so, which option do you choose in the hole wizard. This is where I was having trouble, getting the proper setup here.

What software are you using?
~~~~~
Chainsaw carvings, sawmill services, and CNC routing.
http://www.WoodHacker.com/

Rick

• View Profile
    • Pioneer Valley Wood Art
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2016, 04:14:53 AM »
Greetings fellow woodworkers and cribbage players. I make cribbage boards, lots of them. Every size and shape that you can imagine. When it comes to drilling holes, I like a solid carbide 1/8" end mill that has a 1/4" shank. I also use a MuscleChuck  at Burl's suggestion and really like it. The chuck makes it easy to change bits (throw the wrenches away) and keeps the bits straight, really straight.
Our pal Laney (I love that guy, my wife is getting jealous!) has come up with a terrific way to layout the cribbage holes and it will follow whatever arc or line you draw. If you want to know how, send me a message and I will respond.
Also, I get my metal pegs from Pete's Pegs. Try them, I think that you will like the quality and the price. www.petespegs.com
tRicky!